- Provide an opportunity for young people of varying ages and income levels to work under the direction of professional choreographers as they further their dance education and prepare for public performances.
- Enhance the skills that these young dancers receive during their regularly scheduled classes, as they experience choreography to perform in the community.
- Engage community members and organizations through performances, classes, and volunteering.
- Instill a lifelong passion for dance and the arts while building a skill set that will extend beyond the dance world.
Mission: to engage and expose young people to the art of dance and to cultivate a lifelong passion for dance and the arts through classes, performance opportunities, and community engagement.
Click here to view recent performances by the DancEast Workshop.
- Making Spirits Bright, Sat., Dec. 19 at 12:30 PM at the Nashville Public Library - a FREE, family-friendly event featuring dancers ages 7-14 performing a variety of spirit-lifting dances. Come join us!
Interested in having the DancEast Workshop Dancers perform at your event? Please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org!