Day Camps at DancEast
Come and enjoy your school breaks with us! DancEast
offers a variety of fun dance day camps during school breaks and summer vacation. Check out our latest offerings here!
Registration for Summer Camps now open!
Calling all mermaids, clowns, fairies AND children!
Summer Camps at DancEast will get you moving, creating and using your imaginations!
Camps run 9 am to 2 pm Mon-Fri with optional 2-4 pm aftercare Mon-Thu
($190 for camp/$50 for aftercare)
- June 12-16 Carnival Fun – games and amusement for tumblers and clowns, ages 3-8
- June 19-23 Sea Follies – fun and excitement for mermaids and sea creatures, ages 3-8
- July 10-14 Pixie Dust – magical adventures for fairies and mythical beings, ages 3-8
- July 17-21 Get Crafty – crafting and grooving for artists and dancers, ages 3-8
- July 24-28 Musical Theatre – singing and dancing for future Broadway stars, ages 6-12
What to wear to camp:
Dress comfortably in clothing that allows free movement! Please don't wear anything too precious to you, as we may get quite messy!
What to bring to camp:
- water bottle, lunch and 2 snacks
NOTE: DancEast is a nut-free environment, because we have quite a few kids who suffer from nut allergies at DancEast, so please keep that in mind as you plan out your child's snacks and lunches for the week.
- change of clothes
- roll of paper towels OR box of tissues (on the first day)